Coven : Head of Volturi
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Auduitorium Information
Name: Rosalie
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Make your character! Workshop one.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:41 pm

remember: this is NOT optional.

Part 1: Family

1. What year were you born? When were you changed (if you choose to be a vampire)? What was homelife like for you? Did you live with your parents or someone else?

2. Did your parents/ do your parents support your choices in life?

3. Did/do your parents and you fight? If so, was there regular fights and of what nature?

4. What other family members are you close to? How has your relationship affected your nature? Are you still able to be close?

5. If you are an adult, are you married or engaged or single? What is your partner like? What do they do? Are they supportive? How do they affect your decisions in life?

6. Do you have children? How old? Names? What are they like?

Part 2: Your Personality

1. How would you describe your personality? Is this the same as others would describe you? Do you have any peculiar quirks or habits? Do you stick by a routine or are you more of a free spirit? What angers you? What makes you happy?

[ Credit to the Hogwarts Expirence!]

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://raincloudsandedward.heavenforum.com
GlitteringMeadow773

Female
Number of posts : 121
Location : Dreaming of being in the meadow with Edward....*sighs happily*
Real First Name : Kate
Coven : Volturi Coven
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Auduitorium Information
Name: Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Make your character! Workshop one.   Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:31 pm

Name: Sarah Osborn

1. What year were you born? When were you changed (if you choose to be a vampire)? What was homelife like for you? Did you live with your parents or someone else?
I was born in Salem, Massachusetts on February 22nd, 1676. I was changed into a vampire on my 15th birthday by my uncle who feared for my safety with the growing number of witch trials that had been going on, with my parents on trial as well, and they were beyond saving. By my 16th birthday, I returned to Salem from hiding to try my life with people after becoming a "vegetarian". Because of my unchanging appearance, and great beauty, I was accused of witchcraft and working for the devil and sentenced to be tested by drowning on March 7th, 1692. I held my breah until I'd been assumed dead and innocent and then swam to the surface and fled to sunniless parts of the country traveling constantly, always on the move.
My homelife was that of a normal 15 year old of the 1600's. I learned to sew, and do household chores, and was engaged early in life.
I lived with my parents until they were killed.

My parents were killed during the Salem Witch trials on February 29th, 1691, and my uncle left right after changing me into a vampire.

3. Did/do your parents and you fight? If so, was there regular fights and of what nature?
They never fought until towards the ends of their lives on whether or not to flee Salem.

4. What other family members are you close to? How has your relationship affected your nature? Are you still able to be close?
My uncle before he left after changing me and my mother. I haven't seem my uncle since being changed, which hurts me more than anything because we were so close and I can't find him anywhere to ask him why he did what he did and then just left me.
My mother was someone I could tell anything to, and there isn't a day when I don't think of her.

5. If you are an adult, are you married or engaged or single? What is your partner like? What do they do? Are they supportive? How do they affect your decisions in life?
I was engaged to William Allen before I was turned to a vampire and was forced to leave him for his own safety. Upon returning, he had turned into a different man, and didn't recognize me in my new beauty and was the one to accuse me of witchcraft.

I have no children.

1. How would you describe your personality? Is this the same as others would describe you? Do you have any peculiar quirks or habits? Do you stick by a routine or are you more of a free spirit? What angers you? What makes you happy?
I would describe my personality as perky. I'm generally happy and love new things. Though the first few years after being changed were hard and I endured many depression, I'm now a happy, hyper woman who, though I'm trapped in the body of a beautiful 16 year old, is actuallly 332 years old. I believe this is how others would describe me.
I have a habit of being paranoid when it comes to things about witches and jumpy about those things and am often bothered by darkened periods of times where I'm trapped in memories of my former life. I also have to move frequently, because of my apparent age, though I've played the parts of genious' to get a higher education.
I'm more of a free spirit, though some things in life are better to have a routine for.
Meeting new people, and making friends or finding places I love make me happy, and nature and sunshine does as well.
Things that anger me are when people take history to lightly and laugh at things like the Salem Witch Trials or don't realize how lucky they are to live in a more carefree environment then people of earlier centuries did.

Female
Number of posts : 384
Real First Name : Stephanie
Coven : Cullen
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Auduitorium Information
Name: Kylee Allen

PostSubject: Re: Make your character! Workshop one.   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:06 pm

Kylee Allen

1. What year were you born? When were you changed (if you choose to be a vampire)? What was home life like for you? Did you live with your parents or someone else?
Kylee was born 1896. She was from a middle class family that lived in Pennsylvania. Her father was killed in a farming accident when she was five. Her mother then took her and her older brother to live with their relatives in Maine. She was changed on her 17th birthday, in the year 1913. Her and her family were attacked by a vampire. He killed everyone in the house but Kylee. He decided he liked Kylee and would change and keep her.
Her mother always supported her in all of her decisions.
No, they only sometimes had disagreements.
Kylee was very close with her older brother. Their relationship no longer exists.
Kylee and Kevin, the vampire that changed her, are very close. Kevin has taken the role of Kylee's brother and they affect each others decisions.
No.

Kylee is very open to new ideas and places. She loves moving around a lot and wishes she could visit sunnier places. She like to be social and that got her into trouble in her early years. She has the habit of talking to anyone and she tends to scare people with her always cheery attitude(most think she's insane). The only thing that angers her is when people ask about her parents.
All other times she is happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magicguy93

Male
Number of posts : 123
Real First Name : Chris
Coven : Cullen
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Auduitorium Information
Name: Jayke Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Make your character! Workshop one.   Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:09 am

I was born in the year of 1883. I was changed 18 years later. My homelife was good, i worked on my father's farm until I became ill with a sickness no one knew about. I lived with my parents until I was changed and believed to be dead.

They did until I was pronounced dead and then changed.

We didn't usually fight

I am close to my sister, Jolene, who was also changed. And I was close to my mother and my father before I was changed.

I was once engaged to Lillian Carter but that was before I was changed.

no

I am a very nice, sensitive person. I am sure they would I am more of a free spirit. What angers me are the vampires who drink human blood. What makes me happy is to see pictures of my family and seeing vampires and humans live in peace.

http://magic-world.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magic-world.forumotion.com/index.htm
eternallydazzled
Adult

Female
Number of posts : 245
Real First Name : Stephanie
Coven : Volturi
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Auduitorium Information
Name: Steph

PostSubject: Re: Make your character! Workshop one.   Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:50 pm

I was born in a small town in Georgia on December 7 1966. I was changed one night in 1982 while walking down my street alone in the dark. I lived with my parents and my sister.

My parents did not support me. They were very controlling and were never satisfied with me- my grades, my personality, my actions, my appearence. Although,as I eventually didn't believe anymore, I got excellent grades- all A's even- I was not ugly or fat or mean.

We did fight rather often, but it was not violent.

My family was not very close to me. They would have been much happier with just my younger, perfect, sister. My friends were my family. I stayed close to them for several years after I was changed but eventually had to leave of course.

I did not have a boyfriend and have still not found anyone after becoming a vampire.

No. I did not have any children.

I am very easy-going and kind of silly. I love to be around friends and I am described as fun to be around. When I'm not with friends I enjoy being alone: I like being isolated. One of my quirks is that i laugh after almost everything i say... which I am told can get annoying though. I stick to a routine, and do basically the same thing every day. I dislike being told what to do, or being pressured to do things, even small things. Some things that make me happy are thunderstorms, math, and driving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teamedward
Teenager

Female
Number of posts : 14
Real First Name : Jess
Coven : Voulturi
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Auduitorium Information
Name: Allie Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Make your character! Workshop one.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:37 pm

1. What year were you born? When were you changed (if you choose to be a vampire)? What was homelife like for you? Did you live with your parents or someone else? i was born in 1927. I was changed in 1944 while taking a walk through the woods behind my home. My home life wasnt great.. My family doesnt know what I am. I just never came back...i lived alone.

2. Did your parents/ do your parents support your choices in life? N/A

Of course my parents fought..doesnt everyone? they loved each other very much and didnt want to fight.
The only other family member who knows what I am is my older brother, Jeremy. I think that having him there made me want to be a "Vegetarian" We are still extremely close.
5. If you are an adult, are you married or engaged or single? What is your partner like? What do they do? Are they supportive? How do they affect your decisions in life? I am 17 and I am single.

6. Do you have children? How old? Names? What are they like? No children

1. How would you describe your personality? Is this the same as others would describe you? Do you have any peculiar quirks or habits? Do you stick by a routine or are you more of a free spirit? What angers you? What makes you happy? I am a happy out-going person though I have times when I am shy. I think others would describe me as that too..i dont think i have any habits...im more of a free spirit. I get mad when people are boring! Being random and different makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlIcEaNdI
Teenager

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Auduitorium Information
Name: Andrew Mattheson
Species: Human

PostSubject: Re: Make your character! Workshop one.   Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:21 pm

1. What year were you born? When were you changed (if you choose to be a vampire)? What was homelife like for you? Did you live with your parents or someone else? I was born in 1992. I am not changed yet.Sad I have a great home life! I live w/ my parents.

2. Did your parents/ do your parents support your choices in life? My parents do support my choices

3. Did/do your parents and you fight? If so, was there regular fights and of what nature? yes we fight but not violent fights..over lenghthy showers..missing curfew...

4. What other family members are you close to? How has your relationship affected your nature? Are you still able to be close? im not so close to any of my family members.

5. If you are an adult, are you married or engaged or single? What is your partner like? What do they do? Are they supportive? How do they affect your decisions in life?Im not an adult..

6. Do you have children? How old? Names? What are they like? No children...

1. How would you describe your personality? Is this the same as others would describe you? Do you have any peculiar quirks or habits? Do you stick by a routine or are you more of a free spirit? What angers you? What makes you happy? I am shy but i get hyper! I think that thats how others would describe me...i dont have any wierd habits...I stick by a routine and am free spirited...i just have my days...uhmm...people that tease other people anger me....lots of stuff makes me happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 337
Location : In forks...wondering why Edward hasnt changed Bella yet
Real First Name : Lesley
Coven : Head of Cullen Clan
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Auduitorium Information
Name: Violet Trice

PostSubject: Re: Make your character! Workshop one.   Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:22 pm

Violet was born in '93. Her family was the best she could ask for. She didnt care that her family was poor, just as long as she had them, nothing mattered. Her parents were killed by vampires, though she doesnt know it. A huge 'dog' chased them off and she passed out afterwards.

N/A

Never did they fight when she was little

Parents died and she doesnt know of any other family.

not married

None.

Violet is very shy. She doesnt have many friends and she drifts from town to town. She gets angry about silly stuff though. She likes to play with her hair and other's too. She has a bad habit of correcting and getting on to others. She hates when people say they have the worse family when they have a family unlike her. She was blessed to be alive because the people who killed her parents almost got her until a huge 'dog' attacked them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Make your character! Workshop one.   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:32 am

PART 1:FAMILY
1. I was born in 1930 and I was changed 18 years after that. I lived with my parents up until the age of 12 when they died. We were always moving because my dad had many enemies because of his job. I dont remember what he did though.
2. Yes they always support me.
3. My mom used to be upset at my dad a lot because she hated the fact that the police were always looking for us.
4. I didnt know any of my family members from my human life.
5. I used to have a mate. His name was Jackson. He is the one that changed me. I loved him so much. He was kind and always ready with a joke to brighten my day. He worked as a teach at the local middle school. That is until 1960 when we met another vampire named Demitri who belived our "vegitarian" lifestyle was a disgrace to our race. He became inraged by our "stuborness" as he put it and he lashed out, killing Jackson. 5 years later I found Demitri and killed him.
6. No I dont have any children but I never felt any gieve over that because I had the love of my existance with me for however short a time.

PART 2:PERSONALITY
1. I am a reserved sort. I dont like to be the center of attention anyone you ask will say the same. I dont have any habits or quirks and I dont have a routine, I just take what the world throws at me. Not always with a smile but I take it none the less. I hate seeing people fight. I enjoy reading good books.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Teenager

Female
Number of posts : 10
Real First Name : Charlie
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Auduitorium Information
Name: Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Make your character! Workshop one.   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:28 pm

I was born in 1992 and I live by myself.

No, I had to leave home young.

Merrrrrrr...

I'm close to my auntie...

I'm single

None

Hah, I'm like totally mental and hyper...a lot like Emmett Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/charliilow
rosievoltaire
Teenager

Female
Number of posts : 8
Real First Name : Serenity
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Auduitorium Information
Name: Rosealie Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: Make your character! Workshop one.   Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Amber Serenity Arianna Rosealie Voltaire is unmistakably beautiful. Serenity is almost alienably, inhumanly, and still yet unmistakably gorgeous. Her beautiful sapphire eyes, that change color depending on her moods, are fringed by long snowy white eye lashes. Her eyes may seem to be blood red when she is angry or maybe even ice blue, but when she is happy and blissful, her eyes are a sparkling sapphire-aqua color or even violet. Her long thin fingers move quickly across the piano keys when she plays and she is well known for her musical talents in both singing and in her instrumental skills. Reina also plays the harp, violin, and flute. She is heavily involved in theatre, dance, drama, and vocal. Her ringlets of silky silvery white hair spiral down her back to stop just below her angels wings. {Angels wings are the angel wing like shaped bones in your back.} Clear, pale complexioned with very full lips, she catches the eyes of every boy in town but unfortunately for them, her eyes are only for her boyfriend Nikloren who is in every way her equal. She has a heart shaped face and a small but perfectly proportioned nose. Her elven like ears and sharp hearing with perfect eyesight are additions to this already perfect girl. Her 5'3" frame is model thin and her walk is lithe and graceful like a black jaguar on the hunt. Her trademark facial expression is her look of blissfulness and she always looks happy, but when things upset her it is a look that is immaculately unreadable. She interacts well with people and is very well liked and in addition, her personality and open and friendly and warm just like her first name. Amber is a warm colored jewel that comes from the fossilized sap of a tree and is well known for capturing insects and in a way, Serena is like this with people. Her warm personality draws you in and captures you so you can never leave. Rini loves her sister, her boyfriend, and her pet wolf, Evangeline. She is unmistakably perfect to the core. Serenity prefers to wear deep colors like blue and black and green with accents of gold and silver. Like her second middle name, Amberís favorite flower is the rose and you would be hard-pressed not to see an illustration of one on any of her notebooks for school. It is her trademark to always wear a diamond choker that is arranged into a rose pattern. In the dead center of the rose pattern of her choker is a fire opal that seems to change colors when she moves but really in changes in according to her mood, just like her eyes. Her jewelry is almost always silver and she has the preference of never wearing gold jewelry unless she has too. She simply finds silver to be more attractive. Even though she is well liked, even her closest friends find her to mysterious but they always assume that when she is missing, she is with Nikloren and normally that is where she is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make your character! Workshop one.   

Back to top Go down

Make your character! Workshop one.
Page 1 of 1