Real First Name : Katherine
Coven : Head of Volturi
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Auduitorium Information
Name: Rosalie
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Make your Character! Workshop two.   Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:56 am

remember: this is NOT optional!

1. What is your special ability (if you are a Vampire)?

2. Are you a "vegetarian"?

3. If you are a human character, do you allready know about the presence of vampires in your hometown?

4. Are you still attending High School? Collage? are you a graduate? Whats your major?

Remember - this is about your character and not you!

1. Would you sacrifice your life for someone/anyone? Why? Is there anyone in particular?

3. Would you turn away from your own morals and beliefs simply to be on the more powerful side? Would you turn your back on your friends to save yourself?

4. Would you turn against your family if you disagreed with them? Would you report them to the volturi if they were on the opposite side?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://raincloudsandedward.heavenforum.com
GlitteringMeadow773

Female
Number of posts : 121
Location : Dreaming of being in the meadow with Edward....*sighs happily*
Real First Name : Kate
Coven : Volturi Coven
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Auduitorium Information
Name: Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Make your Character! Workshop two.   Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:26 pm

My ability is to know if someone's lying, telling the truth, and to pick up on the emotions of others.

Yes, ever since the first 6 months of my being turned into a vampire with a few slip-ups in the first year or two.

3. If you are a human character, do you allready know about the presence of vampires in your hometown?
I'm a vampire!

4. Are you still attending High School? Collage? are you a graduate? Whats your major?
I'm currently acting as a Sophmore in high school.

1. Would you sacrifice your life for someone/anyone? Why? Is there anyone in particular?
I'm not close enough with anyone to sacrifice myself for a person in particular, but if there were a time where I thought it was right to sacrifice myself, I would probably do so.

3. Would you turn away from your own morals and beliefs simply to be on the more powerful side? Would you turn your back on your friends to save yourself?
I would not turn away from my own morals and beliefs because I believe to strongly in truth and respecting yourslef and your friends no matter what.

4. Would you turn against your family if you disagreed with them? Would you report them to the volturi if they were on the opposite side?
I would not ever turn against my family even if I disagreed with them, but depending on the severity of what they may be doing, I might report them to the Volturi.

Female
Number of posts : 384
Real First Name : Stephanie
Coven : Cullen
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Auduitorium Information
Name: Kylee Allen

PostSubject: Re: Make your Character! Workshop two.   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:34 pm

Kylee has the ability to change people's decisions with a few restrictions. She must hear their answer to a question or telling their plans, or she must ask them herself and affect them afterwards.
Kylee and her 'brother' are thrying to become 'vegetarians'. They are getting very good, having no slip ups for the year they have been in Forks. Although, it was a slip up that had them move to Forks.
Vampire.
Kylee is acting as a Junior.

Kylee would sacrifice herself for someone if it was to late to affect their decision and safe them that way.
Kylee would not trn her back on her beliefs because she wwould rather die them be on the side of something she did not believe in.
Kylee would not turn her back on Kevin, because he has given he all she has. If he was acting out and doing something to expose them she would report him to the Volturi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eternallydazzled
Adult

Female
Number of posts : 245
Real First Name : Stephanie
Coven : Volturi
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Auduitorium Information
Name: Steph

PostSubject: Re: Make your Character! Workshop two.   Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:01 am

My special ability is that i can change form- into another vampire, a human, a werewolf, or even a plant. Basically anything alive.
Yes. And my abilities help while hunting as well
--
I am in high school

Maybe. I would if I fell in love with someone but no one that I currently know or really believe exists.
I would never leave my beliefs and I would never turn my back on my friends.
I live by myself currently because i have not found others to live with- even though I know of other vampires in Forks- but if I did I would not turn against them, and I would not turn them into the Volturi. I would do everything I could to help them myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magicguy93

Male
Number of posts : 123
Real First Name : Chris
Coven : Cullen
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Auduitorium Information
Name: Jayke Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Make your Character! Workshop two.   Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:10 pm

My special ability is the ability to see a persons future, but I can only see it if i touch them.

yes

vampire

I attend high school

yes i would if i loved them very much, not yet but i would sacrifice myself for my sister

no i would not

i would not turn on them and I would only report them to the Volturi if the situation demanded it

http://magic-world.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magic-world.forumotion.com/index.htm
teamedward
Teenager

Female
Number of posts : 14
Real First Name : Jess
Coven : Voulturi
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Auduitorium Information
Name: Allie Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Make your Character! Workshop two.   Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:42 pm

i can change things to how i want them to be.
Yes
--
I am still in high school

Yes. My brother, Jeremy. I dont really know why, i just am like that..
No. I would never turn away from my morals. Friends are life. I would never leave them to save me.
4. Would you turn against your family if you disagreed with them? Would you report them to the volturi if they were on the opposite side? No never. I would not report them either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlIcEaNdI
Teenager

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Auduitorium Information
Name: Andrew Mattheson
Species: Human

PostSubject: Re: Make your Character! Workshop two.   Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:26 pm

What is your special ability (if you are a Vampire)?still human

2. Are you a "vegetarian"? still human but no im not

3. If you are a human character, do you allready know about the presence of vampires in your hometown? No i dont know about vampires yet!

4. Are you still attending High School? Collage? are you a graduate? Whats your major?Still in high school

1. Would you sacrifice your life for someone/anyone? Why? Is there anyone in particular? Yes because I think that Other people have so much to live for!

3. Would you turn away from your own morals and beliefs simply to be on the more powerful side? Would you turn your back on your friends to save yourself? No i dont wanna be on the powerful side unless thats the vampires..but i still wouldnt be going against morals...Friends are everything!

4. Would you turn against your family if you disagreed with them? Would you report them to the volturi if they were on the opposite side? No i would never turn against or turn in my family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 337
Location : In forks...wondering why Edward hasnt changed Bella yet
Real First Name : Lesley
Coven : Head of Cullen Clan
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Auduitorium Information
Name: Violet Trice

PostSubject: Re: Make your Character! Workshop two.   Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:25 pm

Not one

Not one.

No

High School

Yes. She would do so for others to have a chance at their goals. Violet is poor, doesnt have much, and would die at the chance to be with her parents again. Even though she wants to be a teacher, she wouldnt have money for college.

No....

Dont have family, not a vampe

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Make your Character! Workshop two.   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:56 am

1. My ability is to manipulate other people's dreams. I can also "see" what someone is dreaming by holding their hand while they sleep.
2. Yes I am vegitarian.
3. I am a vampire.
4. I go to high school when I can.

1. If I could save anyone by sacrificing myself I would have done so to save my Jackson. {view workshop one if you want to know who Jackson is}

3. No I would never do that if I had a family.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Teenager

Female
Number of posts : 10
Real First Name : Charlie
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Auduitorium Information
Name: Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Make your Character! Workshop two.   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Not a vampire

Not a vampire

Nope...

High school Smile

My little sister Trixie

No.

No....I love my auntie and my sister Trixie lots Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/charliilow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make your Character! Workshop two.   

Back to top Go down

Make your Character! Workshop two.
Page 1 of 1